Ohh February; we’re already nine days in. I’ve had this post drafted with the only image below for five days now, & I haven’t really been able to come up with any goals to put on this “to do” list. I feel like I have already accomplished quite a bit in this nine day span, nothing too special, things like actually putting our guest room together to look like a real living space, cleaning the baseboards, cleaning out & organizing (only one) of Joey’s junk drawers.. Honestly, I should have received a medal for that one, but I have three more of those to do eventually. It’s at this point when I realize all of the “before” pictures I should have taken.
So with January now behind us, I can say that I’ve completed three out of the five goals that I have set for myself. Pinterest clean up: semi check. I don’t have it completely cleaned out of broken links or misleading articles, but I have gone through & deleted A LOT. I have decided that since I have another two years with my hosting platform, I will not be switching over to Squarespace until the term is done. But my computer desk came in, & I have my beautiful new desktop set up with my printer! Now I just need to figure out how to set it up so that I can print FROM my computer. Also, we got our pre-qualification for the mortgage! Just need to take care of a few small things before we can move to the next step!
As for getting the ball rolling with my lawyer..
- Switch Layla’s food to Rachael Ray’s Nutrish. One of our friends uses this for their dog & they have noticed amazing results, especially when it came to the dog smell. Layla doesn’t stink, but they said it helped with doggie breath too. I’m willing to try anything to fix her stinky breath!
- Stick with the Polish Experiment. I’ve been so tempted to tag along with my friend from work to get those Fancy Nails, but I really don’t want to spend the money. Not right now anyways. I am currently at five manis & two pedis with my Sinful Colors “Let’s Meet” yellow polish.
- Establish a routine & stick with it. They say it takes twenty one days to create a habit. Why does it seem so much harder when your trying to get into a good habit as opposed to easily falling into bad ones?
- Counting calories. Joey & I are newly into this Fitbit game, & for the past three days we’ve been obsessed with every function. Thinking this will make a great post for later, but in the meantime, check out Kara’s Fitbit Post! She just about nailed it!
- Finally complete Helene’s Quit Your Job To Blog e-course, & incorporate what I have learned into this little blog. I have already learned so much & I’ve switched a few things up which I believe has helped, but there is still so much more that I am afraid to touch base upon. I want to get out of my comfort zone a little bit & use her tips & tricks to my advantage!
*Background image was found on picjumbo.com