Very late to the game this time around. Didn’t exactly get those posts up that I had planning either. However, it has still been a great week! So many things to be happy about! Don’t forget to link up with Lindsay & Krysten & share what made you happy this week!
1. Spent time with Nana before she had to go back up north for the holidays. We got our Shopkicks in, I think we actually cleaned out the town!
2. Nana bought me my Christmas present, & she even let me have it early! We stopped at BestBuy for Shopkicks & I just wanted to check out the printers for when my imaginary office comes to life. The sales guy let me print a photo STRAIGHT. FROM. MY. PHONE. I gave nana the look & told her that was what I wanted for Christmas, not entirely expecting to be able to take it home the same day. Thanks Nana!
3. My November Ipsy Glam Bag came. They FINALLY sent me a mascara! Winning!
4. Colbie is officially mine! Let me explain a little bit here. I purchased car almost 4 years ago. It’s a Cobalt, so obviously, Colbie was a good name for her. Friday, I have made my last payment, & think this means that I have crossed another line into adulthood. What a milestone!
5. I was going to treat Colbie to a fancy carwash, but the cute boy I live with told me to save the money & did it for me! Whoop Whoop!
6. Ended the work week on a pretty decent note! Almost can’t wait to go in tomorrow & keep moving forward! Keyword here: almost.
7. Spent all day just hanging out with Joey today. He’s always trying to stay busy whether it’s fishing, or riding his dirt bike. But today, he actually slept in & hung out at the house with me. We did a little bit of shopping, but it’s been a while since we’ve been able to spend an entire day together. We went to Home Depot. I didn’t hate it. Another sign of adult hood? Oh jeez!
8. Just redeemed $20 for PayPal from the survey site I use. Just started sitting back down & doing a few each day. Free money for sitting on my laptop? Yes please! I was going to be sitting here anyways. I’m close to getting another one from SwagBucks too!
10. It’s lame, but I’m kind of impressed with my last selfie on Insta. 😉