This has surprisingly been a slow week for us. Thankfully. Last week I couldn’t catch a break! There seemed to be no time at all for me to sit in front of my computer & come up with awesome stuff for the blog. Now that I have a little time, go figure, I don’t have much to say. I guess that’s the plus side of staying busy; there’s always a story that comes out of it. Anyways, here’s a small list of few things that have been keeping my week flowing smoothly.
1. Carmex now exists in a swipe on tube now? It’s actually vanilla flavored too which covers a lot of the icky medicated smell. I’m probably more excited about this than I should be. I’m hoping that this will be the answer to my lipstick issue, but that’s a story for another day.
2. Airborne, I believe, has been a lifesaver this week. Joey caught something & was down & out for probably a week & a half before he started feeling better. He even required a trip to the doctor. Well, the second I started feeling under the weather Sunday morning, I started taking Airborne religiously. Like every 6 hours. When I ran to the store to get more, they had chewables! So much better than having to wait for the fizzy thing to dissolve & much more convenient on the go too! Needless to say, I’m already starting to feel better, I have been using other cold medicines, but I like to think that Airborne helped shorten my recovery period.
3. Lindt Excellence – Dark chocolate with a touch of sea salt. Really? Do I need to say more? If you are the type of person who needs a backup stash of chocolate, this is it.
4. Now that my nose is functional again, my cranberry pear yankee is definitely where it’s at. It was part of the 2014 holiday collection, & I think it’s one of my new favorites. Something about pears lately..
5. If your still trying decide what to cook for dinner, or if you like to stay ahead of the game & plan out your meals weekly, consider trying Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken. A best friend from back home recommended it from one of her pinterest boards yesterday, & it was simple enough; had to try it. It has bacon in it. Was “no” even an option? Click HERE to get the recipe, & here’s how ours turned out.